Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8.18 Greatest Hits.

As I write this it's been a week since my bare bottom has seen any impact activity,  when we produced a video on 8.10.
Through no fault of Merry's.  She's always ready willing and able.  But I've been in a funk... depressed or pissed off about something.  
So my last set of three days off were kinda wasted, in that respect.
Meanwhile, during this last week, I've been doing clip analysis ... which is to say, I've been looking at every clip / video we've made, and notating implements used and the number of swats or strokes with each.
And, looking at my reaction... whether I've been reacting in a non committal "ugh oh oh" or whether I can tell, I'm really feeling it.

And it seems like, the best/worst/hardest spanking (beating) I've gotten from Her, since we've been videotaping ...  
 .... and I just thought of two really hard beatings I received that were not videotaped (Christmas morning 2013, and the-day-I-embarrassed-Her-in-the-supermarket)....
was our first time using the spanking bench, Valentine's Day 2013. 
I counted:
  14 to each cheek with the church paddle;
  14 to each, Stinger paddle;
  14 to each, bath brush;
  14 mid cheeks bath brush
  14 right cheek, bath brush 
  28 each side, church paddle
  28 across, Stinger paddle
  28 each cheek, bath brush,\   
  38  right cheek only, bath brush.
  Towards the last third of the clip, I could hear in my voice as I counted, that I was feeling it.

 That MAY have been the best/worst/longest spanking She's given me.

Damn, I miss that. 


4 comments:

  1. And it's something we could do again, but you have to be willing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willing? Yeah. Just not ... the same thing, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't know what you mean, you don't know what I mean.
      I meant, not a same-ol episode on the spanking bench. Some kind of different ... scenario or setup. It can take place on the spanking bench, just some kind of lead in.

      Delete