Monday, July 13, 2015

7.11 Saturday Diary


7:15 .  UP.  
Coffee and alka seltzer.
Showered and dressed, and packed to go.
Out...
At Hospice, 8:50.  
Breakfast in the cafeteria... scrambled eggs, link sausage, patty sausage, bacon.
In the room...
Talked to Mom.
Dad had Mom give me a small bag, that she wanted me to have.
Then Mom was asleep.
Reading...
Dad said he had to go get B at the local airport, much to my surprise, as before, he told me "Sunday.."  but okay, it was today.
Meanwhile, T & R arrived.
Then Dad returned with B.
I declined lunch,  and the four of them went to the cafeteria.
I sat next to Mom, while she was being spoon fed her lunch by an aide.
Then I said, 'Goodbye' for what will probably be the last time....
And by 13:30 was in the car with T&R heading back to MSY.
We took the scenic route due to known construction on I 10.
I was dropped curbside at 1535 for the 16:55 departure.
I went quickly through security,  and was near the gate at 1600.
16:35, on board.
UP at 17:00.
I finished my supply of Hollywood Reporters, and started on newspapers.
We touched down in LAS at 1818 local.
I was inside at 1830.   Connecting flight at 1945.  My gate was virtually the next gate over.  
I found a toilet...then munchies...then coffee...then a charging station to juice my phone.
At 1915, I saw boarding in progress at the gate across from where I stood, and rushed over to get my place in line .
I headed inside, and handed my boarding pass, and the attendant said, "Where you heading?"
"Los Angeles".
"This flight goes to San Antonio."
"Thanks for catching that," I said, taking back my boarding pass, then heading over to the correct gate.
So the plane was waiting at the gate...but according to the attendant, no flight crew...they had not arrived yet.
So we had to wait for the crew to arrive on a different flight, and empty out THAT plane before they could come over to this plane.
All in all, about a one hour delay.  
On board, 2030. UP 2045.
ON the ground LAX, 2145, at the gate 2155.
I got off, went outside, and called Merry, who I told to wait out in the car until I call, rather than park and come in to meet me.
She said, "On the way."
She called back, a few minutes later. "I missed Terminal One, now I'm going around."
Oh well.
She made the loop, and pulled in, and got out to give me a hug, with tears in her eyes, then we got in the car.
2245 home.
Sunshine made dinner... strips of steak,  which I ate with tortilla chips, while reading the last of the newspapers I had.
I unpacked most of my stuff, and headed for bed...   midnight.

H sl S  222
H sl O  222
H sl Fun4Me  224
H sl Fun4Her  224
D UN  103.5
H sHERlO  222
D sl Ci  227
D g-f  52.5
D sHERlastDate 5.5
D s l party/munch 14


Setting the scene
NIA, this one, a favorite.

"Okay, Shilo, it's time. Strip."
Shilo strips to white briefs.
She takes off a robe, leaving bra and panties, and sits on a stool, holding the wooden hairbrush. 
"Come here."
He steps up to her right thigh.
She takes down his briefs, down to his feet, then bends him over her lap.
She begins smacking his buttocks with the flat back of the hairbrush, paying no heed to his sobs and cries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment