Monday, July 13, 2015

7.10 Friday Diary

0300, up for pee, then get some ice cream.
UP 07:45...toilet, shower, dressed...   
  then into the kitchen for coffee..and a banana.
And off we went to the Hospice, arrived 0915.
Which as it turned out, was enough to miss the breakfast served in the cafeteria in the building... which closed at 0900.
While Mom was asleep, Dad took me out for shopping.
Starting with a pair of shoes,  Nunn Bush, identical to the ones he was wearing, which ... on sale...cost three and a half times what I paid for the last four pair I got at Walmart.
Then, for a surprise, he said, 'Now I'm getting you some jeans."
I'd been wearing tights.  Lightweight, no belt needed, easy to pack and get through security. 
But to his taste, "Not becoming"
Okay.  So I found out, I'm way past a 36 waist, and past a 38.
A 40 is just a smidgen large...so maybe a 39, which don't exist.
We returned to the Hospice, and I changed into the jeans, to, well, make him happy.
We went into the cafeteria for lunch.  Not at lot of choices, but I managed to find baked chicken, french fries, and coleslaw.
We went back to the room.
I slumped down in the available chair...
and napped from  1215 to 14:30.
Woke up...started reading,  newpapers and the various issues of The Hollywood Reporter I had brought along.
Got a message from Merry that my ex-gf, FLF was in a panic about my postings on FB, so I called her.  She had met my parents several times, so she was concerned.
Mom was sleeping through the day, so we left around 18:00.
Stopped for dinner at a place in DH called "The Red Zone".
Pretty good.  Grilled chicken breast, covered with cheese, mushrooms and onions...a baked potato, dinner salad.  Toast was offered, I was able to substitute cole slaw.
Home, 19:30.   
I checked in with Merry.
I was so full, I lay back on the bed-couch to nap, and slept through the night more or less.
Up once to pee.
And a second time to pee, and get some ice cream.

H sl S   198
H sl O   198
H sl Fun4me  200
H sl Fun4Her 200
D un  102 1/2
H sHer LO 198
D sl CI  226
D g-F  51 1/2
D sHlD 4 1/2
D sl MorP 13

SETTING THE SCENE:
 "Shilo... get your clothes off.  I've got this new hairbrush I'm going to try out.  Not with you over my knee, though.  Bend over this table."





No comments:

Post a Comment