Monday, July 27, 2015

07.22 Wednesday Diary

FML !

Fox...Fox...Fox...  change this change that,  cancel this...
Germany...car for 1315, change to 1400 , can't be done...late cancel,  "why do we have to pay"   OMFG!
Getting chauffeur info for London....
Trying to call San Diego with an address change, while a client is calling on another line to book a new order in NY....

Rez-agent in, 515.   A.M. dispatcher in, 5:23

Off work and out  7:40
Home  08:35.
I moved Merry's car, which was parked in the no-parking-Wed zone, just as She was getting up to move it.
I let Donna out, and fed the dogs and cats.
I stripped and unlocked and showered.
We discussed finances.
I dressed, and tried on my suit.
My pants from our wedding no longer fit.
My pants that I wore to my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party did fit. I couldn't find my white shirt...although Merry found it later, but I had already chosen my lavender shirt and matching tie.
For being 'cute', Merry applied 50 swats to the seat of my briefs with a hard hairbrush.
I did some packing, and at 10:30 we got in Her car, Her driving, to my G.I. doctor appointment.
It was a good appointment. 
The doctor agreed with the assessment of gluten intolerance, and maybe celiac disease, which I need testing for.
He gave me an order for a blood draw, and a breath test for H. Pylori.
We left at 12:05, and went to the close-by Walmart, where we get our prescriptions.  An important one of Hers was not yet ready, but gave Her a referral to get it at another Walmart, a few miles away.
We went there, and She said I could come inside to the inner McD's if I wanted an iced coffee.
My supervisor at work notified me by email/text that Our company would provide ground transport to and from LAX; I just needed to supply necessary info, which I did.
Well, THIS Walmart doesn't have an inner McD's.
We left there, and went to a drive through McD's, and I got an iced coffee.
Home...I moved my car from across the street to our side of the street, and brought my bags inside.
I went in search of appropriate bags.  
She insisted on taking two suitcases to check. I did not want to, because we would be changing planes, going and coming, and the percentage rises for lost bags when changing planes.
She won the argument.  
There was another argument, too, which I can't remember for the life of me...right now.
We nested the suitcase I was taking inside the larger suitcase of Hers, so we would only be checking one on the way out.
I finished packing,  then I changed my composition book to a large DT for all my scenes-notes.  
Then dinner,  leftover chicken and rice, while watching "Clipped".  
Then to sleep, 1845.
Awake, 20:20.   She and Stitch were ... gone.
I munched on a Klondike bar, and fell asleep in the easy chair in the living room ... much cooler than BR1.

sl Sex         143 H
sl Org         143 H
sl F/me        14 H
sl F/Her       14 H
Locked      118 H  then 
UN            14 H
s Her l DO   39 H
S l CI            238 D
Gluten Free   63.33
S Her l D      8.5 D
s l P or M       8+ D




No comments:

Post a Comment