Monday, July 6, 2015

7.01 Wednesday Diary

Mostly calm at work...before midnight.
I was on the phone with Merry around 0130 as a slew of late working drivers came in.
And then....
Booking cars in London  ... like 5 days from now....
Looking for driver info in Vermont...company doesn't answer the phone...
Making a change to an existing order in London...was three hours from now, changed it to 2 hours from now,  then booker called to change it to ONE hour from now....
Morning rez-agent AND dispatcher both 'finally' arrived at 05:30.
Had a driver on a 545 in Malibu that I had not heard from...had to call him 3 times to find out, he WAS there...and I reminded him, it was be really swell if he would call me and let me know when he's on the way.

Left work a little early, 8:49,  to get the car to Merry, so She could get to a 10:00 apptment in HC...
And the traffic on the 101 was utterly fukt up.
I was in touch with Her...and She got CJ to give Her a ride to the apptment, I just had to go get Her afterwards.
By my timing, I might have been home at 10:23.  She was done with Her appointment for ten minutes, by the time I got there.
And home... 1130.
Chicken and rice for MDM, while watching "Clipped".
12:15, sleep.  
I told Her to wake me up in time, if She really wanted to go to the Poly meeting that starts at 18:00.
Around 17:00 She tried, and I ...declined.
I did get up 18:15..
Sat in my chair for awhile in the LR.
Back into BR1 to talk we went.  
Back to the LR, where I read a month's worth of "The Science of Mind".
Dinner... pork and rice...
In BR1, I watched "Rizzoli and Isles".
2245, sleep.



D sl S     91 Hours
D sl O     91  hours
D sl F4Me    2 1/2 days
D sl F4Her    2 1/2 days
D UN      93 1/2 days
D sHl O    1.67 D
D sl Ci     217 D
D G-F       42 1/3
D sHl D   1.5
D sl PorM   4


Below, amusing on a couple levels.
Merry and I have just starting talking about chastity games again.
I am a decent chess player.  She does not know the moves.  




How did they get to this position, below?  

"Mom used to tell me about the spankings she gave you, everytime she babysat you,  and I've so badly wanted to try it for myself.  You don't mind, do you?"
"Well....no...I guess...not."
"So, when Mom spanked you, you had to get naked first, right?"
"Yeah...well,... oh, come on..."
"Oh, please, get your clothes off, and get over my lap here."



ANd below:

"I have had enough of your back talk, Shilo."
She steps away, returns, cane in hand.
"Start stripping."



No comments:

Post a Comment