Sunday, July 26, 2015

♥ Scenes I've written Venus Queen Engagement agreement

They are sitting in the living room.  She is looking at a ring, and says, “You want me to marry you…. “
He nods, she continues, “During our dating, you surely have noticed that I’ve made the decisions… whether your place or mine,  whether to eat in or go out, what to watch on t.v., or what movie to see…”
“Yes, I have.”
“And you have never objected.  Clearly you have noticed, I am the Dominant, and you are the submissive.”
“Yes, I have.”
“I’ve been a Dominant, all my life.  And while, it’s not something that I’ve introduced into our relationship, I Do believe in punishment and discipline. Punishment, for mistakes made, and discipline, as an attempt to keep those mistakes from being made.  Before I consent to marry you,  you must agree to accept discipline and punishment from me, however I choose to give it, whenever I choose to give it. Can you agree to that?”
“Wh…what kind of discipline and punishment?”
She smiles. “Mostly spankings… on your bare bottom…  frequent corner time… that sort of thing.”
“Oh… yes, okay.”
“Furthermore, such an agreement is effective upon our engagement; that is, as soon as I agree to marry you. Do you understand?”
“Yes, I do.”
She produces  a notebook. “This is a demerits log; everything you’ve done, going back to our first date, for which I would have punished you, had we had this agreement in effect at the time. We will not get married until everything in this book has been accounted for.  So, given that sessions of punishment or discipline will almost certain begin … immediately…  do you wish to keep your proposal to me active, or do you wish to retract it, for now?”
“It .. still stands.”
“Very well. I accept. I will marry you.”
They kiss.
She breaks it off, and says, “We should… begin.”
She gets up, steps away, and returns, carrying a wooden bath brush, and sits in a straight back chair.  “Get up, come here, start undressing.”
He looks puzzled, and moves slowly.
She explains, “Punishments and discipline will always be carried out, with you … naked or nearly so.  Strip down to your underwear and socks.   …Now stand there, lower your underwear to your thighs…  hands on your head.”
“Now then…” and she opens the book.
“First date… at the restaurant, I saw you ogling the woman sitting across from us.  We went to the car, and you did not open my door.  Back in my place, you used the toilet, did not put the seat down or wash your hands.  On the way home, another car cut us off, and you  nearly screamed, “You fucking idiot…   well, now that we’re together, any of those by themselves would earn you a bottom blistering.  At the time you did not know, but you will get a bottom blistering right now.  So, many women prefer old fashioned over the knee spanking, but in my opinion, I don’t  get enough leverage.  So, get up, against the table there, and bend over it, and stretch your arms out over your head.”
He does so. She approaches him, and pulls his briefs the rest of the way down, to his feet.
She taps his right cheek with the brush, then swings and smacks it, then same to the other cheek, and smacks back and forth back and forth  (RNG 40-70) times.
He moans and groans at each smack.
“Stand up, step out of your briefs, and go to the corner, over there, hands on your head.”
He goes. 

“We’ll be getting together every day or evening.  We have a lot of dates and demerits to work through.  And I have a lot of implements, and you’ll be getting a feel for every one of them. “



YES and YES!



1 comment: