Saturday, July 25, 2015

♥ Scenes I've written Venus Eight toilet seat up



ROLEPLAY   “Leaving for work”
<camera on him>
He is at the entryway, preparing to leave for work.
She calls out, “Honey….”
“Yessss…?”
“You left the toilet seat up.”
He closes his eyes, and sighs deeply, and says, “I’m sorry, dear.”
“So, when you get home today,  strip, and take a shower.  Don’t get dressed, stay naked.  Get the cane from the closet, ad put it on the coffee table.  At some point in the evening, I will say ‘Now’  and you will stand in the corner and wait. When I again say ‘Now’, you will turn around and come to the chair that I have ready in the living room and bend over it, and I will administer your punishment.”
He frowns, and says, quietly, “Yes dear.”
At work: 1100- text on his phone:  “Your bottom is getting caned, tonight”
At work: 1400- text on his phone:  “I’m really looking forward to caning your bare bottom tonight.”
At work, quitting time, 1700 – text on his phone: “It’s time to come home and get ready to have your bare bottom caned”
He heads home,  a look of grim anticipation on his face.
He arrives home, walks in the door,  goes to the bedroom, undresses, gets the cane out of the closet, goes to the living room, puts the cane on the table, goes on into the bathroom,  takes a long shower, steps out, dries off, goes into the living room…starts looking through the day’s mail, picks up the paper, sits down.
She comes in, sits down at the computer desk, starts idly surfing.
After an hour, she turns to him, and says, distinctly, “Now.”
He looks up from the paper, and gets up, and goes to the corner. 
After (RNG  15-30) minutes,  she moves the chair into the center of the room, picks up the cane and says, “Now.”
He comes out of the corner, eyes at floor, and goes to the chair, and bends over it, grabbing the seat with his hands.
Standing behind him, to his left… she reaches out with the cane and taps his buttocks. “What is this punishment for?”
“I left the toilet seat up, my wife.”
“Correct. Do you think this will help you remember to put it down?”
“Y..yes, I do, my wife.”
“Let’s hope so.  Say it and Count.”
She delivers (RNG 20-40) strokes of the cane, waiting after each stroke for him to say, “I will put the toilet seat down..one” (or …two … or three) before delivering the next stroke.
After he counts the final stroke, she says, “That is all.  Stand up….<he does> and go to the corner until I call you for dinner.  Remain naked until bedtime.”
He goes to the corner; she goes to the kitchen.
......................................................................................................
"It's time I gave you a proper beating, Shilo.  Strip...."
"Now bend over the back of the chair, there, while I fetch a paddle.
I bent over the chair, and waited.
She returned with a heavy wood paddle, stood behind me, and delivered many hard strikes of the paddle across my buttocks as I moaned and yelped.



1 comment: