Tuesday, July 21, 2015

*evil* Scenes I've written King of Hearts

Once upon a time, months or a year ago, we had a contract with a provision for a 'treat', some special play, as written up by me.
I wrote up a bunch of them, and then we were to choose one at random, and ... do it.
We never got around to doing even one of them as a treat.
As time went on, I figured, each of the treats could be used as scenes for videos we might do for our clips4sale site. 
A very few have been done exactly as such. And to date, I have 84 of them.  
Most of the early ones have bare bones basics.  Just to basics, when meant to be a treat, not planned to be a scene or a video. So, I'm going to start rewriting them here as possible Roleplays.
I labeled each one like a card from a deck. When I passed 52, I really had to improvise on what to call the next 3 suits. 
Here is the King of Hearts

Camera is on her as she appears to be talking to others, on the other side of the camera.
"Hello. I am so glad you all could make it to this class on The Administration of a Punishment Enema.
 You know that enemas can be taken and administered for health reasons, and -- or for punishment.  
 Ones given for health CAN be quite enjoyable. 
 Ones given for punishment...not so much enjoyable, and usually an experience the recipient would rather not have repeated.
 With that said, we need a recipient.
  When I first scheduled this class, I figured I would volunteer my husband, and as a volunteer, I probably should go easy on him. 
But, last week, he broke one of our rules that always triggers a punishment, and I chose to hold off on it, so I could use him as a recipient in this class and punish him at the same time. 
 So, without further ado...."
She turns, to show him, who has been naked, standing in the corner behind her.
"It's time, come here."
Cheerfully, she says, "Nothing he likes better than to stand butt naked in front of an audience of women.  HA!   Pull the bench over here."
He goes to the bench, and pulls it over to the center of the room, right behind where she stands.
She looks at him and he mounts the bench, butt to the camera/audience, knees on the rear set of pads, elbows on the front set of pads.
"Not everybody had a bench handy for this. You can have him bent over a chair, or over a table, or face down and ass up on the bed or the floor. I like the bench, it's so handy.   You can do it with or without restraints.  I like no-restraints as you get to watch him try to keep self-control. I like restraints, because he becomes so obviously helpless.  This time, I'm using restraints. I don't go in for fancy, I use velcro straps to tie down his calves and his forearms. 
Depending on your time constraints, if you are limited, you may be already filling  or have filled the bag, while getting him tied down.
I have not, I like giving him time on the bench to think about what he's about to get.  
So, the enema...  lots of choices on containers... THIS is the standard two quarter.  You can get 'em bigger or smaller; this size works for me.  
What to put in it?  That's a class in itself.  I've created handouts with resources you can look up, with numerous ideas for enema mixes, some gently, some wicked.
For the first one.... oh, that implies more than one, doesn't it... I use Ivory soap, shaved and melted and mixed into warm water, with a dollop of salt so that the colon does not aborb the water.  Let's go fill the bag." 
Camera follows her to the kitchen, as she dumps pre melted soap into a cup, adds water, dumps it into the bag, and fills the bag to bulging then screws it closed.
"Back we go."
She returns to a view of his backside.  "You need to hang the bag higher than his backside, or gravity won't pull the water down and into him.  Remember that when you think about placement.  Here I've got this" and she looks up at the ceiling, with a rope dangling, and she pulls it down, level with her head, and attaches the hook of the bag to it. 
"Now, how to get it from the bag to ...his gut?  By way of a hose, and a nozzle.  Now, the nozzle that bags usually come with are tiny things, great for pleasure enemas, just EHH for a punishment enema. THIS is called a double bardex.  Note, by pumping the valves, these balloons inflate. This balloon will be inside, against his anus, this balloon will be inside, next to his anus, creating a seal ... no plug required! It would be nice if the nozzle was bigger, wider, but waddya gonna do? 
So, you should lube the nozzle, as the anus and rectum don't have natural lubricants,  but what kind of lubricant?
Oh, there's coconut oil, vaseline, KY, Astroglide...if you're trying to be gentle.
But if you're not trying to be gentle, there's Icyhot or Vicks vapor rub... anything mentholated. 
And I just happen to have Icyhot, right here.  So...."
She lubes the nozzle.
"And here we go..."
She separates his cheek with her left hand, and inserts the nozzle with her right,  then pumps on the two valves, expanding one balloon inside him, one outside.
"Ready, set, go," she says, clicking open the valve to start the flow.
"The speed with which the bag empties depends on the elevation of the bag.  The higher the bag, the quicker it empties.  Keep that in mind, if you want to fill him up quickly, put the bag up high, if you want to fill him slowly, keep it down lower, but not so low that gravity doesn't work."
"In this case, I had the bag high enough that ...it's already empty. Not that there's a hurry, just because the bag is empty does not mean, he is going anywhere soon."
"So, having him hold it can be a problem if you don't have a double bardex.  You'd need to take the nozzle out, quickly, and put in a tight fitting plug, then squeeze his cheeks together, and use duct tape across them to keep them together."
"How long do you have him hold it?
"Well, do I have to tell you whose decision THAT is?  
"In the meantime, you are looking at this pair of bared buttocks. Does that give you any ideas? I'm sure it does.  Application of, oh, any implement that comes to mind might help him take his mind off the pain in his gut. Or if his genitals are exposed in the position you have him in, an application of Icyhot to his scrotum, his taint, whatever can be fun.  IN fact, I'm going to do that."
She puts a latex glove on her right hand, squeezes out Icyhot onto her index and middle finger, and begins rubbing it into his scrotum and taint. 
"Sometimes, during this holding period, I beat his bottom.  Other times, I like to take a seat where he can see me, relaxing and sipping a glass of wine.
"His groans will get really loud.  You can either enjoy his suffering, or gag him.  
"So, coffee or wine or iced tea, anybody?"
After a break, she brings in the porta-potty.
"Having him release it while you watch ... lots of fun."
"I am going to release the straps" and does so, "but if I take out the nozzle, there might be an unfortunate accident. so I will have him get up...." he does "and go to the potty, and sit down, and loosen the valves himself."
He does so, and he releases and lets go.
"For him to release all of it can take, well, awhile. I do not give him awhile. Five minutes, ten minutes if I'm generous."
"Get up, take the potty to the toilet and dump it."
He does.
"I have him do it, because it's going to be too full to take the second bag."

He returns, puts the potty back on the seat.
"On the bench."
He gets on the bench, and she ties him down.
"Now I do a rinse, to get the soap out, but first..."
She picks up a paddle, and delivers fifty sharp swats to his buttocks.
"And while he waits for the rinse..."
She picks up a longish plug, coats it in Icyhot, slips it in his rectum, and reapplies the coat of Icyhot to his scrotum and taint. 
"Now, it's a matter of rinsing out the bag.
"In my case, to save time, I have two bags. The other is in the kitchen, I'm going to fill it with warm water add salt, exchange the screw nuts, and all set."
She steps away, and returns with a bulging bag, and hangs it up, lubes the nozzle of the double bardex with Icyhot, removes the plug from his anus, inserts the nozzle, pumps up the balloons, and clicks the valve, and the water rushes in.
The bag empties quickly.
"So here we are again. Should I spank? Should I wait?   I think I'll sit and chat with you ladies."
AFter a bit..
"Well, his groaning has gotten so loud, we can't hear ourselves talking.  Which has nothing to do with it, I have often walked away to another room if I didn't want to hear it.  But it's time anyway."
She unties him, and says, "Go."
He gets up, goes to the potty, bardex still inside, sits and opens the valves, and lets go.
"Enough time, get up, clean up, dump the potty and clean it good."
He wipes, gets up, picks up the potty, goes to the bathroom.
"You could be done with him now, or, well, I like to continue."
She holds up a large bulb-syringe enema. 
She goes to the kitchen and fills it up.
He returns and puts the  potty in place.
"Go to the corner, and kneel, FDAU."
In the corner, he gets down on his knees, ass up, face down.
She comes up to him, carrying the bulb, a plug, a paddle.
She inserts the nozzle, squeezes the bulb until it's empty.
And takes it out, and inserts the plug.
And whacks his buttocks with the paddle, fifty times.
She stands and returns to talk to the audience.
"Now, I consider my work done.  HE is done when I decide to let him up and out of the corner."

Applause .....

5 comments: