Wednesday, July 22, 2015

7.21 Tuesday Diary

65 orders in-town...
Always gotta be some drama, though.

Wellfleet, Massachusetts!  On the tip of Cape Cod...
A ride for 0600 (there,  so 0300 where I'm sitting) that was dispatched to a new company, no account, but not frigging emailed. They did not even know about it.
Client called at 0600, "Where might the car be?"
I called this company, and 'Peggy' told me, she had no record of the order.
Sigh.
But, she might be able to get someone there in 30 minutes, and it was about 30 minutes to get to the airport in Provincetown (which I had never heard of, up to this conversation).  
Well, it worked.  Client said, "Oh here he is" at 645, and allowing 30 minutes, he was at the airport at 715 for an 814 flight.   
6:23  Off and headed home.
7:10  Home.
Let Donna out.
Fed dogs n cats.
Stripped and showered.
Naked save for the device, I returned to BR1, got on the bed where Merry was slightly awake, and asked if She was interested.
She was.
I gave Her oral service for (2 minutes - 3 minutes?) and She said, "Enough".    Woo hoo!
We talked a bit ... She wanted to go back to sleep ... She had cancelled Her noon date for today....
I got up, went out and put the sheets and blanket from BR2 into the dryer, as She requested, and started MDM ...   a can of chili, heated, two fried eggs on top,  cheese, onions...  and heated up some tortillas, and spread honey on them.
We had been trying to figure out away to be able to have Merry go with me to the funeral.  Dad was paying for my ticket, but we had yet to figure out money for Merry's.
We saw that Stitch had about $380 on his WF card.  Merry thought She had maybe $80 on Hers.
Merry was working on getting a credit line increase on Stitch's WF card, mostly by calling Stitch to get pertinent data. 
But it was up to me to call, since She couldn't pretend to be him.
I sat at the table and called.  First damn thing I was asked was the expiration date on the card, which I did not have, and Merry had to call him back, at work.
So I hung up, and started over.
When I stated my request, I was told, they'd let me know in a week or so.  Great, I needed it today ..or tomorrow.  I was also told that IF an increase goes through, it would appear online in a few hours.
I suggested to Merry, she try the same thing on HER WF card, and she said she wanted to wait to see if THIS increase went through, so as to be able to charge both tickets on one card.
So,  we went into BR1, and I ate while we watched Major Crimes.
I went to sleep, around 10.
And awake 13:30.   And asleep.
15:25, She came in bawling, that She had tried 'everything' and could not make it happen.
Then She looked at Her own WF account online.
Turns out, She had enough for the cheapest SW ticket going. And Stitch had enough for the cheapest ticket returning.
I had Her book those, quickly.
Then I got on the computer and booked mine on Dad's card.
And I called Dad, to say, "All set" and I told him the days and approximate times.
I was awake, and not going back to sleep.
I made some notes for the doctor for my appointment the next day, and other scheduling notes....
Soon I was talking to Sunshine, who was playing the monster game.
Then went in for a shower, and a body shave touchup that took too damn long.
By the time I mixed up some iced coffee, and kissed her good-bye, I was in the car at 1840.  A bit late for a Tuesday.
Traffic not jammed but typical for a Tuesday,  slow moving.
At work 19:40.

I came into the EZiest night possible, with all night work covered, and  no morning work to figure out.....
Coasting along, going through my blog, looking of dates of actual and real punishments, as opposed to Funishments....
Then our special events coordinator (SEC) im'ed saying she was dropping in multiple VANS (hard to get), SUVS and sedans for Wednesday...
THEN at 2300 she called, saying the coordinator for the Special Olympics called her, saying that Someone Fucked Up, and that there were 700 to 800 athletes needing rides to  whereever the fuck.
My associate, who I'm growing very fond of now,  did some dialing as did I, and we got three sprinters, one van, two SUVs....
It all started midnight-ish...rides have been ongoing until....  0445 NOW.

Worn to work on Tuesday:

slSex           119 H
slOrg           119 H
slF/me           39 H
slF/Her          39 H
Lock               4.5 D
sHlDO          15 H
sl CI            237
G-free           62.3 D
sH last date   7.5 D
sl M or P     169 H

No comments:

Post a Comment