Wednesday, July 29, 2015

☻ Scenes I've written four Hearts SC WIELD & WHAP

♥ 4
Roleplay: a meeting of the SC WIELD (Women Involved inEvery Level of Discipline)WHAP (Women wHo Apply Punishment)  Club

“Welcome to the first meeting of the Southern California chapter of WIELD/WHAP.  Over time, we will talk about  and compare notes about implements, we will talk and compare notes about positions, about restraints, about all sorts of things. Let me introduce you to my husband, who will be our demo body for tonight, which he did not know about until now. SHilo! Come here.”
He comes out, and looks at the audience.

“This is a group meeting for, essentially, women who spank their men, like I do you.  I am going to demonstrate various things, on you.  Get the spanking bench out.” He moves the spanking bench into position. 
“Go get the toy bag.” 
He goes, and brings it back.
 “Get undressed.”  He strips naked. 
“Get on the bench.”  He gets on the bench.
“I always have him get naked, to demonstrate the power exchange. Whether to restrain him or not is a matter of personal preference, I prefer not to, and require him to stay still.  Whether  to perform a warm-up or not is a matter of preference; I do not.  Let’s start with this:  it was called ‘the zombie killer’ when we bought it at auction, and the name seems appropriate.”  She applies it for (RNG 10-20) swats.


She swaps it for the medium church paddle.
  “We call this the church paddle because it has holes in it, thus it’s holy.”  She applies it for (RNG 10-20) swats. 
She trades it for the long dark paddle.
  “This paddle, I broke a finger using it on him, the first time I spanked him. “  She applies it (RNG 10-20) times.
 She swaps it for the waffle maker.
 “We call this the waffle maker, because it makes a waffle design when applied to the front of his thighs.” She applies it (RNG 10-20) times.
  She swaps it for a wooden spoon.
 “No fun stories here, just a spoon…”  and applies it  (RNG 10-20) times. “Time for a break.  Well, I need one.  Shilo, up, and to the corner.”  He goes to the corner and stands for (RNG 15-30) minutes, while she talks to the audience.





1 comment: