Monday, July 20, 2015

♥ Scenes I've written Scorpio Six He asked for it.

Scorpio Six

"Dear, okay if I tell you a fantasy of mine?'
"Sure."
"I dream about ... being put over your knee, and having you spank my bottom like a naughty boy."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Interesting."
....
"Dear, it's been a week, since I told you my spanking fantasy. Have you thought about it?"
"No, not really."
"Would you please?"
....
"Dear, it's been a week since I asked you to think about my spanking fantasy, have you?"
"Mmm, a little."
"And?"
"And nothing. I've thought about it a little."
...
Her:  "SHILO!  You left the bathroom a mess!"
'I meant to go clean it up, sorry.'
"Enough.  Take  your clothes off, I'm spanking your bottom.'
"Uhhh...yes, dear."
Naked, he goes over her lap.
Paddle or hairbrush in hand, She spanks him  RNG (5-10) minutes, as he kicks and moans, please please.

She stops, and says,  "Well!  I really enjoy this.  I think I'm going to be giving this to you quite often.
She continues,  RNG (2-5) minutes.  
Stops, and pushes him off her lap.



1 comment: