Thursday, July 30, 2015

*R* Scenes I've written, Scorpio Eight Fantasy: in front of friends

Sitting and talking.
"So," she says, "Tell me another of your fantasies."
"Well, I think about you having friends visiting, and you spank me as they watch."
"Mmm.. interesting."
Days later:
"Get up, and help me clean the house."
"Okay...what's going on?"
"Jan and Jill and Jerry are coming over in a bit."
"OH...."
 housecleaning then she says, "They will be here soon enough. Take a shower, then wait, naked, in that corner."
"Wait ..what?"
"Your fantasy, my rules."
"Oh."  Soon, he is showered, naked, in the corner.
Knock at the door,  Merry says hello to the three women.
They sit and talk.
Merry says, "Shilo, over here, now."
He goes to her, sitting in a chair, facing the women.
"Over."
He goes over.  She applies (RNG 30-50) of (any implement) then switches to another implement, another (RNG 30-50).
"Get up and go to the corner."
He goes to the corner,  they continue talking, then leave.
She goes up to him, and asks, "Well... was it good for you?"
"It was worth doing once," he says, "But I'm in no hurry for an encore."



v

No comments:

Post a Comment