Wednesday, July 15, 2015

7.14 Tuesday Diary

A quiet night at work, spent mostly fiddling with animated gif images except for a period from 03:00 to 03:30 
--an affiliate in South Carolina could not reach a client due to an invalid gate code, and the guy wouldn't answer his phone...and I knew the CBS booker would be calling to check (she did, and she was able to reach the guy)..
--at the same time,  Atlanta affiliate...doing a 645 picking, calling me at 610 local time, saying the address in not valid in Duluth, like the order said, but was valid in Atlanta... had to put that dispatcher on hold a bit while dealing with the first problem. One quick phone call sorted that one out...
--at near the same time, a Fox booker called to verify some orders...
--at almost the same time,  a dispatcher from an affiliate in NY called, asking if we can do a ride for them at 16:00.  (Over 12 hours away?  Yes).
Then she asked if a person can get from a hotel on the beach in Santa Monica to a hotel in DTLA in 45 minutes at that time.
No.
AND THEN  ...
Fox booker called 6:45 EDT for an 0800 in New Canaan Ct,
While the CBS booker was checking on the guy getting to the studio in Southern Carolina 
While a booker for Eastern TV called, checking to see if a couple of her clients had gotten in cars yet in Atlanta.....
Got it done, the dust is settling at 4:10.
The substitute dispatcher came in about 435...mostly because he's nervous about doing the daytime lead shift..
Then I got a call from a lady in Moreno Valley looking for her 4:30 pickup.
  She gave me her confirmation #...which showed cancelled... by a res-agent who is getting quite a rep for various kind of fuck ups.

Enough already.

Off 6:27.
Toilet
Car 6:32.
Home  712.
I let Donna loose. Fed 2 dogs and three cats.
Started MDM--can of chili over rice, melted cheese on tortillas.
Merry seemed sound asleep when I went into BR1 to undress, so I went into BR2 to eat, and watch "Major Crimes".
She came in, just as it ended, freaked out, because She I wasn't next to Her when She woke up,  and thought I wasn't home yet. 
I did set my phone and pocket stuff on the bed side, and my shoes were on the floor, but She wasn't looking for or at all that.
Anyway...
I got up, put dishes away, and went to BR1 to get some sleep.
She was up and around, getting ready to go out on a date, and since Coco was not home, She locked Dakota, the husky, in the crate in Coco's room.
Oy.
With nobody home, the damn dog barked and barked and barked and barked.
I thought Coco had done it, and I was going to have words with her about a new plan, but Merry admitted later, that She put Dakota in the cage, to prevent her from destroying the house as she is wont to do when nobody is home.
Awake 1145,  pee, and get some ice cream, back to bed.
In the heat, and listening to the damn dog.

UP 1715.  Merry was home, getting ready to head out to a Munch.
She told me to look outside at the car.
She had washed HER car, but mine was filthy, having sat around doing nothing for three weeks, and I had to drive it to work.
Thanks for that.
She told me She had bought, as I requested, some kind of antacid with anti-gas.  
(But She did not bring it in from the car.)
And She told me to remind Her about something She wanted to talk about that happened on Her date.
I told Her, from now on, henceforth, I do not want to hear about Her dates. 
At all.
Stitch doesn't want to hear about them.
I do not want to hear about them.
I showered, dressed...
Went outside to give my car a quick hose-down, but I could only reach the curbside half of the car with the hose.  I sprayed the windows with glass cleaner, wiped them down with newspapers, went back in the house to pack up.
Back in my car  18:04
Stopped for gas...
What the hell happened to the price of gas in a week?
Last week, this Valera was like $3.30 or $3.40 a gallon; today it was $4.20.
I put in Twenty dollars worth, and was on my way.
EZ on the 710, but a bitch on the 5 AND the 101.
At work 7:22.
The office was staffed by two of the bigger no-nothings in our dispatch department. 
However, the guy running the board did not leave me with much to do, other than clean up his mess on the next day's set up.

sl Sex     294 H
sl Org     294 H
Sl F4Me  296 H
Sl F4Her  296 H
Unlocked   106.5 D
sH l ORG  294 H
sl CIG    230 D
Gluten free   55.5 D
S H l Date   .5 D
S l MorP      1 H



Setting the scene:
She came home from visiting friends, and said, jubilantly, "Look what Lou loaned me."
She held out, by the handle, a black leather flexible strap-paddle.
I frowned.
"Immediate testing is in order!" She said.
I frowned again.
"So, strip, and, um, stand HERE, bend over, hands on the chair."
I did so.
She stood behind me, and 'tested' the strap via fifty strokes of it across my buttocks, that turned them cherry red, while I winced and moaned.
When She finished, for the moment, She said, "I've GOT to get me one of THESE!"
There were further tests through the evening, and the next day.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Stitch doesn't want to know about first dates, which is understandable, He is told bare minimum about consecutive ones as in: I'm going out with Santa Claus and I should be home by (time)

    However, I (we) do have a rule about letting others know when there will be someone at the house as a courtesy to others, which is why I was so insistent about discussing it with you. I know how much you dislike unexpected surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And about cleaning my car: No hose was used (it's "illegal" now) but I did spend an hour doing it using the other stuff I bought. I will gladly take the time to clean yours over the next few days. The only reason I cleaned mine was for Daddy Wayne.

    ReplyDelete