Wednesday, July 29, 2015

07.28 Tuesday Diary

Merry called, about 03:30. 
Said the washing machine was not working.
Oh, FML, now what? 

I do not think I had a single non-dispatch related phone call from midnight til the morning rez-agent and morning dispatcher came in, about 10 after 5.

Off n out  06:23
Home  07:08.
I walked in as CJ came out of her room, and went out back and closed the back door, as she was tending to the dogs in the kennel-garage, which ticked me off, as I was about to let Donna out.
So, I let Donna out, and sent her to the front yard, and put her food bowl out there, then I started on MDM, which involved frying potatoes...and I fed cats and Cookie.
Then I went to look for Donna who was not in the front yard.
For an 80 lb pittie, she is quite the escape artist. Somewhere, she got out, and  I saw her on the sidewalk, one house over from us. 
Fortunately she readily comes when called, as long as she is not distracted.
I brought her in, and went about prepping MDM.
CJ asked about using the shower soon, so I hurried up what I was doing... dishes... and stripped off, and took a shower....
Then finished prepping MDM ... leftover chicken breast, and fried potatoes, put it on a tray, and went into BR1.
Merry was just waking up, looking at stuff on Her phone.
We watched 'Major Crimes'.
She asked, "Now Rizzoli?"
I said, "Too tired."
"Then, my Daily O?"
"Okay."
I got up on her stretched legs and pulled down the Hello Kitty shorts She was wearing, and went down on Her crotch.
In the space of five minutes ... less... I counted 8 or 9 O's for Her.
0900, to sleep.
1030 up to pee, and a couple Reese's cups.
back to sleep
Awake and asleep. Happens a lot in the heat of BR1
UP 14:00,  when I started with fussing with the fan on a stand on Her side of the bed,  cleaning out the dust, putting a higher pedestal under it.
Back to sleep; She joined me at some point.
Awake without alarm, 1735.
Peed, showered, dressed, made a big gulp of Mountain Dew over ice.  
A couple pix: 


Went out,  came back for keys to move my car from the no-parking-Wednesday to the no-parking-Tuesday side of the street.
Took my keys back inside.  Only got one key, I leave it at home in case Merry NEEDS to go somewhere while I have Her car...
Back in Her car, and on my way...   1830.
At work  19:23.

More to do than last night, but that's not saying much.
A few rides to figure out, a few to look at for the next day,  
nothing terribly stressy.
My sidekick asked about leaving early... maybe 15 minutes, and I said, "Go."

sl Sex           287 H
sl Org          287 H
sl Fun/me    158
sl Fun/her    158
Locked          30 H
sHlDO          15 H
sl CI             244 D
sH ld             14.5 D
sl P or M       14+ D




No comments:

Post a Comment