Wednesday, July 22, 2015

♥ scenes I've written Venus 6 Aunt teaches nephew's fiance how to discipline

Roleplay:  Aunt  shows the future niece in law, 
wherein J plays  Aunt, D plays “the son”  and the future DiL is only heard, never seen.  Unless a third party can be found.

<camera on him,  voices off camera, as he fidgets, looks down, seems nervous>

Aunt: I am so glad you’ve accepted his marriage proposal.
Her: Oh, how could I not?  He is so good to me, I love him so much.
Aunt: When you say, good to you, how do you mean?
Her: He is caring, thoughtful, considerate, kind… you know, just nice.
Aunt: How do you think he became that way?
Her: His upbringing, I’m sure YOU had bunches to do with that.  And he STILL comes to see you, nearly every day, as near as I can tell.
Aunt:  Uh huh. SO, have you two been um intimate yet?
Her: <giggling> well……
Aunt: You are adults, I’m not trying to pass a judgment, just curious… with lights on or …not?
Her: Well, lights off or … very dim.
Aunt: So you haven’t had, say, a good look at him, with the lights on, like in the shower, or something?
Her: Well, no… have I … missed something?
Aunt:  <chuckles> Perhaps.  I want to discuss his upbringing, and how I’ve ensured that he has become kind, thoughtful, considerate, all that good stuff.
Her: Okay.
Aunt:  Every day, growing up since he was in his teens, every time he comes to visit me, whether I have a good reason, or if it’s just because I want to remind him, I spank his bare bottom.
Her: silent a moment, then giggling, “Say again?”
Aunt: I spank his bare bottom.  And I believe for your long term marital harmony, that you should continue to do the same.
Her: Really?  And he’s going to let me?
Aunt: It’s not a question of ‘him letting you’. You are going to demand it, and he will submit to it.
Her: Well… um… I wouldn’t know where to start.
Aunt: And so, this get together, for a demonstration.  As your life together goes along, you don’t need to follow what I show you chapter and verse. You may well find ways and means more suitable. I’ll just show you the way I have done it, and if you stick to the basic ideas you’ll do fine.   So to start…         Dear, go get the hairbrush and cane.”
<camera has been on him the whole time.   He makes a face, tilts his head upwards to the ceiling, and says, “Aunt Mary, please…”
<off camera>  “Back talking me, are you?”
“No, Aunt Mary,” he says, getting up. Camera watches him leave the room, and return, carrying the church paddle.
<camera swings to Aunt, sitting in a straight back chair with no arms.  He hands Her the paddle and cane, she takes them in her right hand, puts the cane aside.>
“Start stripping.”
He grimaces, and hesitates.
“Do not keep me waiting.”
He takes his shirt off.  He takes his shoes off.  He takes his pants off, and stands still, in socks and tighty whities.
“At this point, you lecture as needed, regarding anything he has done that has displeased you since his last spanking and if there happens to be nothing, you can call it a reminder.  Then…”
She reaches over, pulls his TW down to just above his knees, and pulls him down over her lap.
She slowly and steadily beats his buttocks with the hairbrush (RNG 40-60) times.
She stops, and rubs his buttocks affectionately.   Then, “Stand up.”
He does.  And she tugs his TW the rest of the way down to his feet.
She stands up, and turns the chair around.  “Bend over it.”
He bends over the back of the chair, grabbing the seat of the chair with his hands. 
She puts down the brush, picks up the cane, stand behind him, to his left.  She taps his buttocks with the cane,  and says “Count.”  And she delivers (RNG 20-40) strokes, waiting for his count after each before delivering the next.
“Stand up, and go to the corner there, hands on your head.”
He goes, camera follows him.
Off camera, she says, “Corner time is completely  optional, your discretion.  I put him there because I like seeing his red bottom on display. And it gives him time to think about the discipline, and any behavior modifications he needs to make.  How long he spends in the corner…up to you.  Maybe a short time, if this was just … maintenance, maybe a longer time if this was punishment and discipline.”
Her: Okay.
Aunt : This is probably why he has not let you see him naked in good light.  He didn’t want you to see the marks on his bottom.
Her: <giggles> Yeah, I expect so.   So…. How often, did you say?
Aunt: For best results, daily.  If you skip a day, you might find yourself skipping another day, then another day.  I think it’s best to set a routine, a specific time each day or evening to do it.  If you’re prepared to set up a specific time with him,  and start taking care of this yourself, then he really has no need to come visit me every day.

Her:  Oh, I am,  I really am.




No comments:

Post a Comment