Monday, July 20, 2015

7.19 Sunday Diary RIP MOM

From an EZ night to a fouled up morning, starting at 03:00
One driver overslept his first job.  I covered it, but it was a scramble.
And assorted out of town issues.
And the dispatch-supervisor, who writes the schedule, forgot what time he scheduled himself, which was 05:00.
He called in at 5:30, "What's my start time.... oh"
and arrived at 6:30
Slow enough not a big deal, but, you know...
Out 6:50 home 730.

In a bad mood, after the exchange of messages between Merry and me, that show up on my two previous entries.
And an email She sent, wondering about getting oral service during Our Chastity Game,  like on Saturday morning.
...because I was so freakin' tired!
She called me on my way home. "I'm ten minutes away, " I said quickly, then hung up.
Home, in the bathroom, throwing up.
Then I cleaned myself up, and went into BR1
She was awake.
We immediately began talking about ...the issues.
All I was trying to tell Her was,  it doesn't matter what opinions I write on my Diary,  nobody (but Her and another) reads it.
And we discussed my fear of accepting a spanking, because, I've been spanked so infrequently, lately, that my pain tolerance is down, yet She only knows 2 gears, Hard and Harder.
We cleared the air on that, and discussed possible code words I might use to tell Her to go harder...or easier.
We discussed my 'self spanking' comment, and She said, She considers ...for me... masturbation to be a bigger 'crime' than self spanking.  
I had not eaten yet, but I was bone tired again, and wanted to just sleep for now, maybe get up and eat something later.
She left the room, I laid back to sleep.
My phone rang, caller id showed 'Dad'.
I knew what was coming.
He told me that Mom had passed away.
I hung up with him, started to write a text to send to Merry.
She walked in the room as I wrote it.
I showed it to Her on my phone.
"Dad called.  Mom died."
She got on the bed and held me.
We just did that a few minutes,  then Sunshine emerged, and started bawling, "I want my Mommy.."
I calmed her down, then started crying myself.
We talked about how her Mommy and my Mommy will see each other in heaven... along with so many others.
She talked about wanting to disappear ...forever? I'm not sure if she can do that.
Merry came back, we cried together.
She called my ex-gf to tell her, left a message.
I got up to get something to eat.
Ex called back while I was eating. Merry talked to her, then I did.
I asked Merry if I could get unlocked so I could masturbate, and relax to sleep.
She said, "You can get unlocked, if you're gonna fuck me."
"I'm too tired, can I just masturbate."
"No."
Well, good. I would not have "respected" Her if She said 'yes'. Actually, I respect Her a tiny bit less, to saying 'yes if we have sex.'

Sleep, 1030

UP 1745
Showered n dressed n mixed iced coffee ..
Kissed Her goodbye. She offered to come to work with me, and just ...hang out.
Nope, I'll be okay.
This really won't hit me until ... the funeral.

It was freakin' raining again.  I heard, we're already at an all-time recorded high for rainfall in July in SoCal.
Car 1832
Office 1926.
EZ night.

On the third day in chastity, I wore to work:

sl Sx                 71 H
sl OR               71 H
Sl FunMe         416 h
sl FunHer          416 h
Locked             60 hr
HerLDO           58 hr
Sl CI                235 D
Gluten free       60.33 D
Her last date       5.5 D
Last party/munch  121 h





1 comment:

  1. And I suggested sex simply because I knew you'd refuse. Do you honestly think I could have engaged in intercourse given my emotional state? Think again...

    ReplyDelete