Tuesday, July 21, 2015

*R* Scenes I've written King of Spades

Once upon a time, months or a year ago, we had a contract with a provision for a 'treat', some special play, as written up by me.
I wrote up a bunch of them, and then we were to choose one at random, and ... do it.
We never got around to doing even one of them as a treat.
As time went on, I figured, each of the treats could be used as scenes for videos we might do for our clips4sale site. 
A very few have been done exactly as such. And to date, I have 84 of them.  
Most of the early ones have bare bones basics.  Just to basics, when meant to be a treat, not planned to be a scene or a video. So, I'm going to start rewriting them here as possible Roleplays.
I labeled each one like a card from a deck. When I passed 52, I really had to improvise on what to call the next 3 suits. 

Here's the King of Spades:

"Hello, Aunt Emma," he says, opening the door, and she enters.
"Hello, and everything good with you since I visited last month?"
"Yes, everything is good."
"Good ... let's get down to it, shall we?  Why are your clothes still on?"
He strips, naked.
She opens her bag, brings out latex gloves, puts them on her hands.
"Bend over, grab your ankles."
He does so, while she applies lube to her index finger.
Then she steps up behind him, separates his cheeks with her left hand, slips her finger into his anus.
And wiggles.
She pulls it out. 
"Seems okay.  But you're dirty inside.  Let's take care of that. Follow me."
She picks up her bag and goes to the bathroom.
She pulls out an enema bag, fills it with warm water.
"On the floor, face down ass up."
He kneels on the floor.
She slips the nozzle into his anus, opens the valve.
Bag empties, she takes the nozzle out, inserts a plug.
"We'll give it a few minutes," she says, walks out of the bathroom.
She returns, and says, "Sit on the toilet, take out the plug."
He does, and releases, while she fills a large bulb enema.
"In position."
He gets on the floor, She inserts the nozzle, and squeezes the bulb til it's empty.
She exchanges nozzle for plug.
"And give it a few minutes."
She walks away.
And returns, and says, "On the toilet."
He gets up, on the toilet, takes out the plug, and releases.
Sensing he is done, she says, "Let me see."
He stands, and she looks in the toilet. 
"Running clear, good."
She flushes.
"Now wipe, and take a shower.  No need to dress at all afterward, and I'll be waiting in the living room to discuss your diet and lack of exercise."



1 comment: