Tuesday, July 21, 2015

♥ Scenes I've written Venus THree Special Punishment

A roleplay:
Making a video of special punishment for teaching purposes.
<Camera on him>
Her voice:  “For a repeat violation of Rule number ….,  you will be receiving special punishment. Be in the living room at 2 o’clock, prepared to receive instructions.
<Again, camera on him, fully dressed>
Her voice:  “I've mentioned special punishment to a few of my friends, and they've expressed a curiosity, so I’ve decided to video record this session, and post it in a fashion that they can see it. Notice [..] holding the camera.  Camera on, please, focused on him.”

Camera on him, she continues:  “This is special punishment, being administered for a repeat violation of rule number … in our Marital and Household Agreement.  Start by .. stripping, naked.” 

He does so.

“Get the pillory, put it in the center of the floor, there.”

He does so.

“Face the pillory, ankles in the clamps… separate the bars, put your junk in between the bars, and screw down the bars….. okay, now then…”

She enters camera, kneels down, to close and lock the ankle clamps.

She picks up an inflatable vibrating butt plug, lubes it, slips it between his cheeks, into his anus,  gives it a couple pumps, as he flinches, and activates the vibrator.

  She produces a bar of soap, holds it to his mouth. “Open!” 

He opens his mouth, she shoves it in. “Bite down.”

“Stretch out your arms, open your hands.”   He does, and she puts 3 lb. dumbbell weights in each one. “Hold them.”

“Your goal is to hold on to those, until I say otherwise.” She goes, off camera.

Camera zooms in on the plug in his butt, his package sticking out between the bars, the shaking in his arms, the look on his face….

After  … minutes, she returns on camera, and takes the weights out of his hands, as a look of relief crosses his face, and he slowly lowers his arms.  She stops the vibrator, and removes the plug from his butt.  She undoes the screws on the bar clamps, separates the bars, and with a hip movement, he pulls his junk out from the bars.

She kneels and unlocks the ankle clamps, and says, “Turn around.”  He does, now with his butt to the pillory, and she relocks the ankle clamps. 
She brings a stool, for him to put his hands on, and says, “Bend over.”
 He does,  and she adjusts the pillory’s height, then pulls his sac out, between his legs, puts it between the bars of the pillory, and screws it down.  
She brings over the full enema bag (that she prepared during his earlier ‘down’ time, and inserts the nozzle of the double bardex into his anus, and inflates it.

  She puts a sheet of paper down on the stool where he can see it. “I am going to remove the bar of soap, and you will immediately begin reading this over and over, while I start the enema flow,  and you will continue reading while you retain the enema. Now…begin.”

She takes out the bar of soap, and he makes a face, and begins reading:
“I will not raise my voice at my wife…. I will not direct sarcasm at my wife… I will not direct foul or abusive language at my wife… I will not argue with my wife in an angry fashion…”

She opens the valve… the bag empties into his rectum. He grunts and groans and grimaces as he continues reading, sometimes through gritted teeth.

After ….. minutes,  she return within camera… undoes the screws on the bars and separates them, pulling his sac out from between them, and kneels to unlock the ankle clamps.
  She takes the enema bag off the stand, and says, “Stand up… take this and go, evacuate. Get cleaned up, and come back here. You have ten minutes. Go.”

He hurries off camera, to the bathroom.

<Camera fade out/in>

Still naked, he returns, to stand in front of her.

She says, “Tell me what you’ve learned.”

“I will not raise my voice at my wife, I will not direct sarcasm at my wife, I will not direct foul or abusive language at my wife, I will not argue with my wife in an angry fashion.”

“Fine.  NOW, go clean the bathroom – tub, toilet, sink and floor.  Then, sweep and mop the kitchen floor.  Then, go to the corner. Once I see you in the corner, you’ll have fifteen minutes there, before I administer a Merry Two spanking .”

He walks off camera.  Camera goes to her; She says, “And there it is…”


Fade out.


No comments:

Post a Comment