Thursday, July 16, 2015

7.15 Wednesday Diary

Not a 'bad' after-midnight portion of the shift, but not the most quiet one either.
First rez-agent in,  0515.
Morning dispatcher, my supervisor, in  0615.   He had sent  me a text last night, saying he was going to be in late, six or so, because he was up laying takin' care of his wife through an ulcer attack.

I'd had enough.. My shift usually lasts until 0900 on Wednesday morning,  in order to round out 40 hours of clock time for my three-day work week.
But, this week, I'm coming back to cover two additional ten-hour shifts on Friday and Saturday night covering for the other overnight's guy's vacation,  so I felt justified in knocking off early this morning.
OUT 7:15.
Home 8:11.
NO parking zone on our side of the street...
and no available parking way up the west side of the house, or up and down the south side of our street.
I had to park across the street and two houses away.
I left my two big bags in the car, figuring I'd move the car later...and went in.
I let Donna out, and fed the two dogs and the cats in presence.
I fixed a quick snack.... cut up an apple, sprinkled it with cinnamon and brown sugar.  Couldn't find honey, which woulda been my preference for the 2nd topping.
Into BR1, and asleep, as She still was.
UP an hour later, for a long urination, then another snack of peanut butter and tortilla chips.
Back to bed.
She got up, went to take care of some group of errands.
I got up, 15:30....while She was still gone.
I took a shower,  which included a total body-shave, and washed my hair.... then out, brushed my teeth and hair. dressed rather lightly and simply, considering our house, and mostly BR1 just doesn't cool off...
Then went outside to move my car from Way Over There to the street in front of the house, where it will be good until 8 o'clock next Wednesday, if I don't use it again,  as Merry was returning home.   
She said, She had intention of moving my car for me, when She got home.  But if She did, She probably would not have thought to bring my bags in, as I was about to do....along with one shopping bag from the trunk of Her car that She asked me to tote.
SO, inside, putting stuff away..  talking a little.
I tidied up the dining-area table...
And started sorting my notebooks, as I am on a never ending search for the perfect pocket sized notebook to accommodate daily diary notes along with daily to-do's.
So, made a notebook-change...
Gathered up what must have been two weeks of unopened mail (bills) and sat in my easy chair.
Merry was at the desktop, doing what She does  (looking through facebook, fetlife, collarspace, okcupid)while playing music from utube... 
And I was asking Her questions about current bank balances, and amounts owed on certain accounts.
Thanks to Mom's gift,  She was able to make the lease payment earlier in the day, and I had Her pay, online,  half of what we owe to Verizon, to WF-loan, and WF-her credit card.
Meanwhile, I went through the mail, and recorded the bills worth recording in my master bill book, and pitched the rest.
Found an interesting offer from CharterSpectrum for tv/cable/telephone/dvr service...
Found an interesting offer for new LA Times Delivery.
Found a swamp cooler offered by Haband for $100, which on the payment plan, would be about $25 a month....
Still need to write checks for two IRS payments, one that was due 6/12, the next 7/12.
I don't think the US Treasure is missing not having the $100 each payment all that much.
She got up to start dinner.
Done, about 21:00, and I went into BR1 to watch tv.  8 1/2 hours worth on the DVR to start getting through.
About fifteen minutes into "Proof", She announced, dinner to be ready.
I ate  "tough steak" with cooked carrots, and rice, then Cookie cleaned my plate, while I finished the show,
Took my tray back into the kitchen,
And announced I was going to bed  2200.
I woke up once at 2300.. not for long
Again, at midnight...not for long...

l Sex:    318 H
l ORG   318 H
l F4M    320 H
L F4H    320 H
UNL       107.5 D
HlDO     318 H
l CIG      231 D
GlutenFr  56.33 D
l Date      1.5 D
l PorM     25 H



Captioned pix:

No comments:

Post a Comment