Tuesday, July 21, 2015

*r* scenes I've written CLub SIX caught in the act

♣ 6
A role play: caught red-handed

A day off for him, and he is lounging around.   

  She is getting dressed, and is ready to go out the door, and says, “I’m off to my lunch date, see you in a couple hours.”  

 “Bye, honey.”  

 He watches her leave, listens for her car to start, looks out the window, to see her car go down the street.  Then he goes to the bedroom, takes off shorts and briefs, goes to a closet, unlocks a briefcase, and pulls out a stack of ‘Ma’am’ magazines, plops on the bed, and starts leafing through the magazines while stroking his penis.  

 He becomes so engrossed, he does not hear anything
…such as the front door opening,
 or her turning the corner to the bedroom, 
and announcing, “I’m home, Jan called me, had to cancel out on the lunch….” 

 And she takes some steps into the bedroom and stops, staring at him, with his penis in his right hand.    

 He sees no point in trying to cover up, he is thoroughly busted.   

 A grim look crosses her face; she steps closer and sits on the edge of the bed.

  “We have not had sex in ….” She counts on her fingers and continues, “Three weeks and some days.  You’ve had a head ache, you’re stressed out from work, your stomach hurts, you’re tired.  So tell me, how many times have you jerked off during this 21 plus day period?”  

 “Um… I dunno, exactly.”                                                                       

 “Well, let’s see… has it been, oh, once a day?” 

 “Yeah….I guess.” 

 “Has it been MORE?” 
  
 “Uh, maybe…”    

“TWICE a day?” 

 “Not…not quite.  Some days, once, other days twice….” 

She stares at him,  while she is leaning on her left hand, which is on one of the magazines, which catches her attention. She picks up the magazine, and says, 
“And jerking off to this …FILTH…” 

Then she looks at the cover of the magazine, and furrows an eyebrow, then begins flipping through the magazine.  She gets to the end, drops it, picks up a different magazine, looks at the cover, then flips through it,  then does the same with a third, then puts it down, and says, almost quietly,
 “Well… not what I expected,”  then she looks up and at him, “So, ready to tell me what’s going on?” 

 He gulps, looks down, and says, quietly, “I’ve had a… a ‘thing’ for spanking, most of my adult life.  By that, I mean…it turns me on, the idea, the fantasy, turns me on, arouses me. And when I say, spanking, I mean, me being spanked, by a capable, dominant woman, like my mother (who never did spank me) or an Auntie-type, someone like that, and I don’t mean fun little foreplay spankings, where I slap your behind a few times, or you slap mine, or both,  but spankings like you saw in the magazines,  that leaves the bottom red or worse,  that leaves the male wishing he were elsewhere,  maybe reduced to tears.  When I got together with you, you knew I had been single, without even a girlfriend, for a long time, and thus celibate, although you may or may not have assumed that I indulge in masturbation.  A reason I was single and unattached for so long is that I never figured I’d find a woman that could fulfill my fantasies, and I preferred jerking to my fantasies to … engaging in real sex with another.  You and I met, and started dating, and I really thought, you were it, you were the women to change my mind about all this, that I could be with you, and have a normal life with you, and forget the fantasies.  Well, the fantasies have come back, like doubly strong.  Honestly, the idea of having sex with you, or anybody for that matter,  does nothing for me, but as soon as I start visualizing myself being naked, and over a women’s knee, while she applies a hairbrush to my bottom, it’s like instant wood.”      

“I see,” she says, slowly. “In your fantasy world, how often are you spanked?”   
“As often as … she sees fit, I guess.”   

  “Always, for some good reason?”     

 “No, it can be … just because … or a regular maintenance spanking, or some such.”       

  “So, what your fantasies mean, what you want, is a woman who will smack your bare bottom on a regular basis?”  

 “Yes.”    

“Do you realize that assuming you’re in some relationship where one person takes charge of your punishment and discipline, that person will assume the dominant role,  and most likely take charge of virtually everything in the relationship?”      

 “Mmmm… yes, that does … stand to reason.” 

 “Are you fully prepared to have me take the dominant role in this relationship, and give you the discipline you crave?”    

“Y..yes,  yes, I am.”       
  
 “Well, then…. Let’s get started.  Conveniently, you are already naked, which you will be every time I spank you.  So,  what to use....?"

She picks up a leather belt.  "This will work.... Now stand up,  bend over the edge of the bed, hands on the bed."

He does.

She applies  (RNG minutes) of strikes with the belt.

She drops the belt, and says, 'Stand up.  That may will be just the beginning but first a reward for me."   She begins undressing. 








1 comment: