Tuesday, July 28, 2015

♥ Scenes I've written Six Spades English-style Caning

♠ 6
an English-style caning
Video camera on, or a third person operates it

Camera shows a clock, at 3:30.

Her voice: “At exactly 8 o’clock, I expect you to be naked and bent over that chair, and you will receive your first real caning.  Do you understand?”

He stammers, “Y..yes, Mistress.”

Clock shows 7:59.  He enters the room, naked, stops at the chair, looks at it, takes a long deep breath, and bends over it.

Clock shows 8:20 as She enters the room, holding the long cane.

She stands behind him, and to his left, holds out the cane, tapping his buttocks. 

“You will count aloud each stroke.  After I hear your count, I will do a silent three-count before I deliver the next stroke.  If either of your hands leave the chair, the stroke does not count. If either foot fully leaves the ground, the stroke does not count.  If you stand upright, two penalty strokes are added.  If either hand reaches back behind you, four penalty strokes are added.  When I am done, do not rise until I say so.  When I say you can rise, do not rub your bottom until I dismiss you.  Do you understand?”

“Y..Yes, Mistress.”
She delivers (RNG 30-60) strokes.

After the last stroke, She waits a minute, to allow for camera focusing on the buttocks.

She then says, “Rise,” and he does so. 


After a minute, She says, “Dismissed,” and he goes off to tend to his bottom.





1 comment: