Tuesday, July 28, 2015

♥♥ scenes I've written Venus Nine Please Merry no

“It’s time for your spanking.”
“Please Merry no….”
“Do NOT give me ‘please Merry no.  I told you earlier I was going to blister your bottom at 8 o’clock, and that’s what I am going to do.  Get your clothes off and bend over the chair.”
He stills whines “No Merreeee…” as he undresses to naked, and bends over the chair.
She leaves the room, returns with zombie killer and cane.
Standing behind him, she taps his bottom with the ZK.  “Ready?”
“No, Merreee….”
“Count out loud.”   She swats.
“Oww Merreee ..one…”
“Oww Merreee two..
“Oww Merreeee… please…. ..”
“Number?”
“Three….”
“OwwwowwMerreeeeoh…four…”
Continues to  (RNG 15-30) as he moans and says “No more Merreee “ to the end.
She puts down the zk , picks up the cane and says, “Now, the cane.”
He stands upright and turns to her, “Please Merreeee no!”
She says grimly, “Extra strokes for standing up without permission. Bend over.”
He murmurs, “Please Merree no” as he resumes position.
She strikes with the cane ( RNG 20-40) times as he yelps, ‘Please Merreee!” and counts each one.
She stops, pausing, then says, “Now for the extra strokes for getting up without permission.”
“Please Merree I won’t do it again.”
“I’m sure you won’t. Count.”
She applies another (RNG 10-20) strokes, as he moans and begs her to stop.
“Now, get up, and take the chair with you to the corner, and bend over it and stay there until I say otherwise.  If I see your hands go to your bottom, we’ll do this all over again.”

He goes to the corner with the chair, and bends over, and waits.




1 comment: