Monday, July 6, 2015

7.02 Thursday diary


01:30 UP,  p & s
03:15 awake...
07:15, up  fed cats and dogs
Made coffee, did some dishes...
Back in BR1 updated my "Scenes"  cards and notebook.
Watched  "Falling Skies", "Suits",  "Proof", "Zoo".
13:45 in LR, talked and made plans...
I set up the camera in BR2
We took a shower together...
Stitch arrived home early, 1500, after been released from work early for the long weekend, and CJ showed up at home almost the same time.
We told 'em both,  we would be filming, don't let the dogs into the bedroom.
After a few seconds of set up, with Her calling this Weekly Maintenance, we began, with me naked, face down on the bed, butt propped up by a few pillows and She applied  tawse, bonebreaker paddle, long cane, pizza paddle,  and church paddle.
CUT...and She took a few stills on my camera-phone.
(which appear on a different entry).
2nd video....in the intro, She had decided THAT wasn't enough.
So, me in diaper position...and she applied the Zombie Killer,  Delrin cane strokes to my taint,  then back onto my buttocks with spoon and skinny paddle.
Done...She took a few stills on my camera -phone.
I went to the LR to move the video from camera to desktop....
Then began the conversion from HD to mp4.
THen I followed Her to BR2,  and we quickly engaged in Oral, for Her as warm up, then Intercourse, resultingin an 'O' for me.
Then after clean up...
to the LR for phone games...
Talked to Dad
On the desktop to create screen caps from the vids....and loaded all to my flash drive...
And loaded the vids onto our c4s site, for Her to do final editing.
Dinner....  
Sheets in from laundry onto the bed...
and Sleep  2200 ish



D sl S  6 hours
D sl O  6 hours
D sl F4Me   8 hours
D sl F4Her   8 hours
D UN   94.5
D sHl O   6 hrs
D sl Ci   218
D G-F    43.33
D sHl D   2.5
D sl PorM   5

NIA ...
Setting the scene, in the below gif:

"Shilo, you embarrassed me in public.   The moment we get home and get the groceries inside, you will strip and stand in the corner, and stay there until I say otherwise."

...later...

"Turn around."
Shilo does;  she is holding the red strap.
"Go to the bedroom... get down on your knees, bend over the bed."
Shilo does; she comes and sits down next to him. 
And applies the strap across his buttocks, hard and fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment