Wednesday, July 8, 2015

7.07 Tuesday Diary

After midnight:
NOT a helluva lot.
I had a few calls, very easy to deal with.  
Morning rez agent in, 515. Morning dispatcher in, 520.
Me, out,  615.

In car 6:20.
710 fuckt up.
Home  7:22.
Fed dogs n cats.
Prepped MDM,  pulled pork over t-chips...went into bedroom, and turned on TV to "Major Crimes" which is when Merry woke up.
Watched then, followed by a special featuring some gay Asian stand up comedian that I'd never heard of, and never want to hear of again....
Up to pee, a few times..
Sleep 0945.
I'm not sure I got up once.  Maybe once.
Awake 1740, minutes before my alarm. Not sure how that works.
UP, and showered, dressed, toilet,  Alka Seltzer....
Packed, kissed Her goodbye ...and out
In car 18:31.
Dad called while I was on the freeway... going 10 mph so it was okay to talk to him, not that I was thrilled about the conversation, even though I sorta kinda expected it.
At work  1930.

At work, some leftovers to deal with for the night work, other leftovers to deal with for the morning....  and we're gearing up for transport to ComicCon which begins Thursday.



sl S        126 Hr    
 sl O       126 Hr
 sl F4Me   128 Hr
 sl F4Her   128 Hr
 UN           99.5  D
 sHl O        126  Hr
 sl Ci      223 DAYS
 G-F    48.5 D
 sHl D    1.5  D
 sl PorM   10 D

Setting the scene for the below drawing: 

"Shilo...time for weekly maintenance."
"Yes...dear."
"So what we're going to do... starts with you naked, of course."
"Of course, dear."  Shilo strips down.
"Now, face down on the bed, flat,  hands and feet pointed to the corners"
Shilo lays down.
She takes lengths of rope, ties one end to each wrist and ankle in turn, and ties the other end to the legs of the bed.
She produces a pile of implements and proceeds to spank, smack, strap and paddle his bottom.  





UPdate:
 We shot a video that was 'close' to this image on 2 July.
I WAS face down, flat on the bed, as She applied various implements.  
However I was not restrained, which does make some difference.
...in terms of how I'm feeling about it, at the time.

AND finally:   I LOVE THIS GIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment