Tuesday, July 14, 2015

7.13 Monday Diary

Considering the volume, a peaceful, low stress night.
Morning res-agent in, 0510
Morning dispatcher, my supervisor - covering for the regular guy on vacation - came in 0545, after forgetting to set his alarm for the morning.
OUT 6:31.
Stoppage on the 710 headed home...and home,  7:16
I released Donna, fed two dogs and a clowder of cats.
Merry popped out of the bedroom, and asked me to open the garage for the dog caretaker.
And I started MDM, a can of beef stew, cheese melted on corn tortillas, and tortilla chips.
In the bedroom, I ate and watched "Suits".
I took my tray out,  and decided to go sleep in BR2, because it was So Much cooler.
I woke up around 11:30 to pee, and snack on some peanut butter.
Merry was awake, in the easy chair.
I went on into our bedroom, in spite of the warmth, and went back to sleep.
Waking up every hour to ninety minutes, because of the heat.
My alarm went off 17:15, and I shut it off, and woke up again at 1755.
Up...shower...dressed....toilet...
Packed, made a drink,  back to toilet...
Kissed Her good-bye
Car  18:41
The 710 was moving good.
The 5 was snarled.
The 101 was snarled until the 110 interchange...
At work 1937.
I relieved the guy who was supposed to be off at 1930 and was coming back at 0500, then I dashed back into the toilet.

Then the night...   two a.m. rides left to deal with,  two rides left for the night...   so pretty much a cruise control.

s last Sex:  270 Hr
s last Org   270 Hr
s last Fun 4 me  272 hr
s last Fun 4 Her  272 hr
Unlocked:  105 1/2  days
s Her l DO   270 HR
s last CI   229 Day
Gluten free   54 1/2
Her last date   26 hr
Last munch / party  16 days


setting the scene:
"Shilo," She said to me, "At six o'clock, I want you to be naked, and standing in front of me, holding the lollipop paddle."
"Y..yes, dear," I mumbled.
The minutes passed, very slowly, then way too fast.
At five forty-five, I got out of my chair, went to the bedroom, stripped naked, fetched the paddle out of Her drawer, waited til five fifty-nine, and returned to the living room.
She was sitting, expectantly, in the Chair.
I approached Her, and held out the paddle.
Wordlessly, She took it, and patted Her thigh.
I bent over Her lap, my legs stretched out on Her right side, my elbows and forearms on ground on Her left side.
Stinging blows from the paddle began rapidly landing on my buttocks, as I gasped and moaned and then sobbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment