Tuesday, July 28, 2015

*NM* scenes I've written Venus Seven Wedding Gift

ROLEPLAY   The wedding night paddle
They enter the bedroom.
Him: “That was a very nice wedding and reception” while holding her, face to face.
Her: with an enigmatic smile on her face “It certainly was.”
Him:  “Shall we get on with consummating this marriage?”
Her:  “Mmmm…”
Him:  “Oookay….so…  ever since Aunt Kathy took you away at the reception, and you apparently had a long private conversation,  you’ve had a smile on your face like the cat that ate the canary.  Care to tell me about it?”
Her:  “Well, yes, we did talk for quite awhile, and… she gave me this…”  and she picks up, off the bed, a gift box, with a handwritten note on top of it ‘FOR BEST RESULTS APPLY DAILY”
Him:  “Oh.  What’s in it?”
Her: still smiling, sits down on the bed, opens it,  and shows a church paddle, which she takes out of the box, and hold with her right hand.
He has the look of someone who just received an unwelcome surprise, and says, quietly, “Oh.”
Her:  “Just like she wrote on the box, your Aunt Kathy suggested I use it every day.  Who am I to argue with her. So…”
A pause…
“Get undressed already.”
He sighs, with an upward look.
“Aunt Kathy said, that she gave you all your spankings, with you … naked, and that is a tradition that I intend to continue.  Now, get undressed.”
Just a moment’s hesitation, then he starts undressing:  shirt, shoes,  pants.
In his tighty whities and socks, he stops.
Her: “What part of naked do you not understand?”
He sighs, and reaches down and takes off his socks, then pulls down the TW and takes them down and off.
“Better.  Now, over my lap.”
She is still seated on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor.
He goes over her lap, his chest on the bed to her left, his legs extended on the bed to her right.
She taps his buttocks with the paddle, and says, “Count!”
She smacks his buttocks in slow hard swats, as he groans and counts each one, ( RNG 30-60) times.
“Get up….  And go stand in the corner, and wait for me to get undressed and ready for bed.  I’ll call you when I’m ready.”
He goes to the corner.
As she undresses, she says, “What do you think, dear… should your daily paddling occur when you get home from work, say 6 o’clock every day, or after dinner, say 8 o’clock,  or at bedtime?”
“Whatever you think is best, darling…” he sniffles.
“Aunt Kathy told me, she used to paddle you after dinner, like 8 o’clock, does that sound right?”
“Yes, darling.”
“So, let’s plan on that.  Every evening, at 8 o’clock, I expect you to be naked, and you bring me the paddle, and tell me, ‘it’s time’. Understand?”
“Y..yes, darling.”

“Good.  Now come join me in bed.”



4 comments:

  1. Needs a bit more. Perhaps add the shrunken cock wedding night to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking in terms of shorter clips, as longer clips cost more money and ... potential sales... it can be added to, or split up into parts 1 and 2 and etc.

      Delete
    2. You misunderstood. More substance... hence my suggestion

      Delete
    3. sorry it's hard to understand a seven word suggestion

      Delete