Monday, July 13, 2015

7.12 Sunday Diary

03:00 up to pee, and a snack of peanut butter.
06:00 up to pee.
10:30 kinduv awake.  Merry asked, "Anything to eat?" and I took a bowl of  (gluten free) dry cereal.
Then...toilet, and anti gas.
Back in the bedroom...I brought in the small bag that Mom had given me, and together we counted the cash, prepping it for eventual (Monday morning?) deposit.
We discussed bills to pay...
THen watched "Wayward Pines".
I napped, from 1300 to 1415.
Up and showered and dressed and toilet..
and packed, and fixed a big bottle of Mountain Dew and water and ice...
And took my stuff to Her car..
Then moved my car from the Not-Tuesday zone on the west side of our house, to the Not-Wednesday zone directly in front of our house, just so I wouldn't have to try to remember it 'later'.   
And I was waiting for Stitch to get out of the bathroom.
When I came back in, he was, and I went again.
Kissed Her "Good bye" 
In car 15:20.  At work  16:09.

Night work...wrapping up work for Comic-con, and the guys here had it under control.
For the next day, I had 60 rides to figure out and get assigned before I could think about calling it a day....   ugh.

Done, 20:30 or so.

Merry called in, at 2358 so that I could be the first to say "Happy Birthday" to Her, ON Her birthday, at midnight, which I did.
We decided earlier in the day, to actually 'celebrate' it in some fashion, on Thursday, which is the only 'whole' day off I'll have this week.

H sl Sex   246
H sl Org   246
H sl Fun 4 Me  248
H sl Fun 4 Her  248
Days UNL   104.5
H s HER LAST O  246
D sl CIG  228
D gluten-free  53.5
Hr since Her last Date 2
D since her/our last party or munch  15 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 
   MERRY, MY BELOVED WIFE!

3 comments: