Monday, July 13, 2015

7.08 Wednesday Diary

A much busier night with calls that I'm accustomed to.
Which doesn't mean it was 'busy' but it seemed like I was on the phone non stop from 0200 to 0230.  
Then a chauffeur came in, with an iced coffee from McD's as penance for taking off with the keys to THREE cars,  and I talked with him for an hour...
And still had time to finish up the 'rules' for a card game that I've been working on.
Morning dispatcher in @ 0515 and morning rez-agent in @ 0525.

Off work, and headed home  0900, after calling Merry to get up, let Donna out, feed the dogs.
Dad called, when I was close to home...about 0930..and said, "Waiting two weeks might be too long. If you're starting your four days off now, I think you should come out right away."
So...  home  9:44.
Talked to Merry.
Got online to Southwest to see how quickly I could get out of town.
Called Dad to verify the cc number.
Southwest showed sold out for today, so I booked myself for EARLY (05:55) the next day.
And began prepping, packing...gathered laundry, put into the wash...  cooked up some potatoes I had sliced a couple days ago, that Merry had put in the freezer, and ate those with ...something else...  pulled pork? for MDM, while watching "Clipped".
And we talked...   and I went to sleep 13:30.

Up 18:00, packing and planning.
Merry prepped dinner,  pork and rice... and  I or we, not sure, watched "Rizzoli and Isles" and "Zoo".
Merry had put my laundry in dryer, and after this I brought it in, 
and went to sleep 2100.
Woke up to a shriek from Merry, because Her long-lived cat had suddenly chomped down on a finger.
So up to pee, then partake of ice cream, and back to sleep.
 sl S      150 Hr    
sl O       150 Hr
sl F4Me  152 Hr
sl F4Her  152 Hr
D UN      100 1/2
sHl O       150 Hr
D sl Ci     224
D G-F       49 1/2
D sHl D      2 1/2
D sl PorM   11

Below: 

SO, we've done a vid with me prone on the bed, while Merry applies tawse and other implements.
Now, if we could just acquire something like this one....





BELOW:  a NIA picture  ...  (that's Nearly Immediate Arousal).
And not because of the picture, which face it, is quite simple, but the idea of what comes before they reach this scene:

"Shilo, go get ready for your bedtime spanking. I'll be along in a minute."
"Y..yes, dear."
Shilo goes to the bedroom, strips naked, and stands in a corner.
In time, she enters, hairbrush in hand, and sits on the edge of the bed.
"Get over here," she says.
Hesitantly, he turns, and goes to her, and bends over her lap.






5 comments: