Friday, July 17, 2015

7.16 Thursday Diary

One thing I didn't mention for Wednesday, which hardly seems relevant but it kind of is:
After my afternoon shower, I put on a Jockey microfiber thong, followed by thin cotton shorts.  
I usually don't bother with shorts around the house, but I was about to go outside and move my car.
Why is it relevant?
 I don't wear thongs around the house.
Merry prefers buttocks to be covered.  Never can tell when a storm of ass-seeking flies might buzz in.  
So why a thong?
To get Merry's attention..to my buttocks.  Maybe She's suggest some kind of activity, that I wasn't mentally prepared to suggest myself.
So...
Awake 04:30, again at 7:00, 
Up 0800,  freed Donna, fed some dogs n cats.
Was quite annoyed with the constant going and going I seemed to be doing at the toilet, and gave myself a couple of bulb-syringe enemas.
Made coffee in the new and cheap coffee maker that Merry brought home yesterday.
On the desktop, input my diary for Wednesday.
Merry was awake...
Yesterday, She had mentioned wanted to 'film' today. 
At the time, I said, "Don't count on it, the way I'm feeling..."
I was 'waiting' to see if She would mention it, today....
We went into BR1, watched "Aquarius" from a week ago, and "Killjoys" from last Friday.   
I started sorted out the music on my new phone and my old one.
Sunshine came out.
Watched "Falling Skies" from last Sunday.
I started working on my laptop,  which sometimes works, and most of the time does not (in terms of internet connectivity).  
And watched "Clipped" from Tuesday night, "Suits" from Wednesday night.
Pretty much gave up on Her initiating any kinda impact play activity.
Napped from 4 to 5.
Awake... looking at tumblr on my tablet.
Went out to the living room, where Merry was talking to CJ about what appeared to be upcoming financial problems for all of us.
And I got dressed,  started by changing from the green thong I was wearing, to an identical one in white.  
Followed by decent clothes for going out, as we three were going out for Her birthday dinner.
At Her idea, Her request: Stitch, Her, and I went to a Chinese buffet in Carson.
We had seen a Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream pie on fbk, and decided to go in search of one.
Gas first.... 
Then to the closest Ralph's .... nope.
Then to a Von's ... nope.
Then to the Walmart back in LB ... nope, but She got peanut butter Klondike bars as a substitute, and I got probiotics!
Home  21:30.  I took a probiotic...
She went to the computer, I went to BR1, continued looking at tumblr, etc.   until I started to go to sleep as She came in... 2300 or so.

sl Sx              342 H
sl Or              342 H
sl F4Me         344 H
sl F4Her        344 H
UNlockt        108.5 D
sHlO             342
sl CIG           232
Gl Free           57 1/3 D
sl Date              2.5
sl last M or P  49 H




Caption by me:


No comments:

Post a Comment