Wednesday, July 22, 2015

:GS: Scenes Venus Ace wedding night blues


♀ ACE
Wedding night Blues

They are naked, in bed…

She is sitting up, an angry look on her face

HER: I know …we agreed… to not have sex until our wedding night…we thought it would be so romantic… BUT I really think you should have told me that…  you only have a two inch dick!  Yes, yes, your tongue did a very good job of bringing me off…  but THIS is not what I imagined.  I almost threw away my dildo collection, thinking I would not need it anymore…  I am SO mad…” 

She gets up, and gets a paddle out of  (suitcase, chest of drawers) and says, “Get UP! On your knees, on the bed, face down.”
He does so. 
She whaps his buttocks ( RNG  60-90) times.

HER: As soon as I can get one, I’m putting a cage on your useless cock.  I never want to see it, hard, on you again.  NOT THAT I COULD SEE IT!  All two fucking inches of it! HA!  I'm going to leave you locked up forever, and find REAL men with Real cocks to Fuck me! And I’m going to blister your bottom twice a day, for the disappointment you’ve given me.  Now…

She gets back on the bed. “Give me more of your tongue. At least THAT works. “  




1 comment: