Tuesday, July 28, 2015

07.27 Monday Diary Back to work

Up 02:30 to pee, and snack of peanut butter and honey.

Awake 0730, back to sleep.

UP 0900, to a loud CRASH in the bedroom as a shelf filled with CDs fell down on a table with a bunch of stuff on it, knocking it all to the ground.
Got up to let Donna out, and feed the dogs.
And back to bed,  my stomach extremely unsettled.

Up 14:00 to pee, and I began cleaning up the debris in the bedroom.

And got my laundry out of the dryer, and put it all away.

Back to sleep, 15:08.

UP 17:30, with Merry sleeping next to me.

Got up and .... Stitch was in the shower, so I had to wait.

I showered and ... locked myself up.
Merry had first mentioned this, the day before, then today said, I didn't need to since I wasn't feeling well.  
But I wanted to.  Sometimes at work I have ... urges... and I think it's better if I'm locked up during my work week.
Packed up, iced coffee prepped,  in car 18:25.
At work  19:15, and directly to the toilet.

At work...the night was done....tagged out, anyway.   105 rides.
Tuesday,  79 to start, and not much to do.
Enough time to update my hours, see what my upcoming check will be like,  catch up on Diary entries....

And chatting via text with our mutual friend, Megan.
She quit the company at which she was employed a while, and is currently in between.
Her boyfriend finishes college classes this week, and has a break for a couple weeks,  so if we want to get together for a round of Cards against Humanity, she's open to any of my days off,  Aug 6th, 7th , 8th. 

sl Sex        263 h
sl Org        263 h
Sl Fun/me  134 h
sl Fun/Her  134 h
Unlocked   128 h
Locked          6 h
s H l DO    159 h
S l CI         243 d
Gl-free           3  d
S h l Date  13.5 d
s l P or M     13+ d

Re Our Chastity Game:
18:00 Monday  start
18:00 Tuesday  One day  on the Random Number Generator
18:00 Wednesday Two days ... possible conclusion or
18:00 Thursday  Three days ...  or
18:00 Friday    Four Days..... 
18:00 Saturday, I'm at work .... doesn't count
18:00 Sunday  at work, doesn't count
18:00 Monday, going to work, doesn't count
18:00 Tuesday, going to work, doesn't count
18:00 Wednesday   Five days, on the RNG
18:00 Thursday  Six days, on the RNG
18:00 Friday  Seven days, on the RNG
18:00 Saturday, eight days, on the RNG
So, the RNG could be programmed from 2 - 4, if Merry wants to finish it 'this' week,  or set it for 2-8 and have the game last until possibly a week from Saturday.






1 comment: