Sunday, July 19, 2015

7.18 Saturday Diary

Out  6:10. Stop for $10 gas, which at local prices was enough to get home.  
Home 6:47.
Stitch was home, asleep, I figured he'd wake up soon, so I left dog feeding to him.
I'd been up since 7:45 Friday morning, and was TIRED.
I was kinda supposed to wake Merry up, and, well, give Her some oral, based on the 'rules' of Our Chastity Game, but I was too tired.
Got in bed next to Her, asleep 0700.
I got up 9:20 to pee and get something to eat, finally, and saw Her at the desktop, working on a blog entry, which I found out later, was kind of a response to my entry for 7.17.
Back to bed...
Awake 13:20. Sat up, feet on the floor, looking at my phone for emails etc, and it rang. I answered on the first ring.
She was calling to tell me, She wouldn't be home in time for me to take Her car, I should take mine to work.
I looked at Her blog entry,
Tried to go back to sleep, too much on my mind.
Gave up, up 1645.
Showered... total shave... dressed... made iced coffee...toilet.
And out.
Rain.
RAIN  in mid freakin' JULY in Southern Cal.
Next up, a plague of locusts.
Car 17:52.
Due to delays always caused by idiots who don't know how to drive on wet roads...at work 19:25.
Easy night.

sl SX                      47 H
sl Or                        47 H
sl F4ME                  392  H (July 2nd)
sl F4Her                  392   H
LOCKed                   36 H
sHDO                        34 H
sl Ci                         234 D
GL-free                      59.33
since Her last date       4.5 D
since a Party/Munch  97 H

On this the 2nd day I wore 







2 comments: