Wednesday, July 29, 2015

☻ Scenes Omega Queen they met on the internet


Ω Queen
The internet date
Videocamera or third  party operator

His voice, off camera:  “So, I was in an internet chat room. One dedicated to spankos.  I learned long ago, to not believe half or even a third of what I read, that someone claiming to be a 23 year old woman is probably at 53 year old man, that a woman claiming she loves spanking men is probably a gay man, that a woman claiming she loves to spank women is probably a man … all that sort of thing.  I go there often, I chat, with no expectations, going along with any story a person gives me. So, this one person claiming to be a female, about eight years younger than me was chatting with me, and we started chatting on a regular basis, about how she likes to spank male bottoms and I told her how my male bottom wants to be spanked and we went back and forth, with her saying it’s not so easy finding a real man who’ll bare his bottom, and me saying, it’s not so easy finding a woman who wants me to bare my bottom.  Well, I’d been upfront all along about where I live, and she had mentioned MA, or someplace equally far away.  But, in this one chat, she said, “Time for me to be honest, I live in ….”
  And she mentioned a city, oh, twenty miles from me.
 I was stunned…then she added, “Would you like to get together?” 
I was finally able to type out ‘Yes, sure’, and after a bit, we worked out a day, time, and place to meet. 
  It was an outdoor coffee meeting, which led into a late lunch, and …talking, for several hours. 
About everything in the world, except spanking.  It was getting late enough that we both had other things to get to, and she said, “So, do you want me to spank you?” 
Put so directly, that’s a difficult question to just say ‘yes’ to, but I smiled a little, and nodded.
  “Under my terms. I have a fantasy I’ve been dying to play out. We just need to figure out a day when you can come to my house, for the evening.”  
Well, we figured it out,  and here I am, three days later, about to knock on the front door of her townhouse.”                                                                                                        CAMERA inside living room:  knocking on door. 
She goes to it, opens it, shows him in, gives him a hug, says, “Thanks for coming.  Now, take off your clothes right here, before you come in any further.”                                                                                       
His pulse is racing, but he starts stripping, down to socks and briefs, and stops.   
            She says, “Keep going, you’re about to go take a shower.” 
        He continues, to his skin, and she leads him to the bathroom, reaches into the shower, shows him how to operate it. 
“I have no doubt you took a shower before you came over here, so I don’t expect you to be very long.  There’s a clean towel, but leave the towel in here, when you come out to the living room.
  He nods, gets in the shower, does a quick soap down and rinse off, and gets out, and dries off, then walks, naked, into the living room. 
She greets him with a smile, and a medium size hardwood paddle in her right hand. “Over the back of the couch, hands on the cushions.” 
He hesitantly gets into position, she stands to his left, with her left arm around his waist, and she applies twenty hard smacks of the paddle, ten to each cheek.  He yowls in pain.   She stops, and backs away with a smile.  
“Now, come to the kitchen, help me with dinner.” 
Wincing he follows her,  and sets out plates as she directs,  handing her spoons,  until she says, “Okay, this needs about eight minutes, enough time to….”
 And she grabs his right hand, and leads him to the dining table,  and bends him over the back of a chair, and quickly applies another twenty smacks of the paddle, as he moans and dances from foot to foot. 
She stops, and says, “Now, to get it on the table.”   
They put serving dishes on the table,  sit down, and serve themselves, and eat in some silence, with her looking up at him from time to time,  grinning.  They finish, and get up together, and put dishes away and clear the table. 
Done, she says to him, “Over the back of the couch.” 
He goes to the couch, and bends over, and she comes along, and applies another twenty of the paddle.
  “Now, sit down next to me.”  They sit on the couch, close together, and talk, and she puts her right arm behind his neck, along his shoulders, and her left hand goes to his crotch, and begins stroking his penis, until it is hard and erect.
  She gives it another few strokes, and says, “That’s what I want…” 
then she pulls him down, all the way over her lap,  his knees on the floor to her right, his torso over the body off the couch. 
She picks up the paddle and beats his buttocks and thighs, fifty times aside.  She stops, and rubs her right hand and fingers over the bruises on his bottom, while letting him catch his breath, 
then pushes him to an seated upright position on the couch,  and bends over, her mouth to his crotch, takes his penis in her mouth, and licks and sucks, until he moans and explodes,  and she swallows it all. 
  She sits upright,  and wipes her lips, and smiles at him, and says, “That’s how my fantasy ends.  If you want, you can get dressed and go home now.”
   “What if I want to stay and help you figure out how to extend this fantasy?” 
She smiles and says, ”Well, that might require more spankings on your bottom.
  He says, “I don’t understand, what’s the downside?” 
She smiles again.   
He spends the night.
Eventually, they get married.

She spanks his bottom on the wedding night, of course, and many many times before and after that. 






1 comment: