Tuesday, July 21, 2015

07.20 Monday Diary

Our volume of orders has dropped off a cliff.  
Usually does, in July.
And probably a good thing,  as my mind is not 'here' much.
Finished an EZ shift.
Out 6:36.
Home 7:14
Released Donna; fed dogs n cats.  
Stripped and took a shower, at Merry's suggestion when She called the previous night, it being so hot and humid at home and outside.
Went to the bedroom,  gently woke Her up, asked if She was 'interested'.
She was, and down and off came Her red stretch lace panties, and She lay flat on Her back, legs closed, and I gave Her just a few minutes of oral before She said, "Enough!" ... "...for now..."
We talked a bit , and I lay there, knowing I should get up to make MDM, but also wishing She would read my mind about what I really wanted until She finally did.
"So, wanna spanking."
"Why, yes, dear."
"Fetch two short implements."
I really didn't feel like getting up, going to the BR2 where the bag of implements was, and so I reached over Her into the closest drawer of the chest next to the bed, and fished around among the implements still in the drawer,  mostly hairbrushes,  and pulled out the reddish plastic hairbrush, the one I first started self-spanking with, and handed it to Her.  She propped up a bunch of pillows, and sat up with Her back against them, legs extended, and motioned for me to go over Her lap.   I did, and She applied about 50  smacks ... not too hard, maybe even a hair light... to my buttocks.
She stopped, I got up, and said, "Want so more?"
She did, and off came Her panties, and I gave Her another couple minutes of oral, before She said, "Th....thank YOU! EnOUGH!"
I got up, and fixed MDM,  pork chops from last night which I cut up, over rice, from last night...  a handful of tortilla chips... another handful of baby carrots, and went into the bedroom, and after some desktop computer work, She followed me,  and we watched the premiere ep of  'Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll".
To sleep,  0930.
I woke up, hot as a jalepeno,  14:30, came out of BR1.
She was sitting in the easy chair.
I said, "Too hot," and went into BR2.
She joined me, later in the afternoon.
I got up, 17:30.
Went back to BR1 to get my phone, see if I missed anything.
Such as, a phone call from Dad.
I called him back, and we had a conversation about Friday.
I had seen his email about there being a 'celebration of her life' in Diamondhead, but he told me, this WAS the funeral.
Was I coming?
Well....
He said, he could pay MY way, but not Merry's.
I sighed, and said, I'd let him know, and said, good bye
Merry and I talked about alternatives.
She looked at flying out of Las Vegas....  definitely NO cheaper.
Flying out of Phoenix....  cheaper for sure,  but $200 more than just for me out of LAX, plus  400 miles each way driving (so, Gas and Six hours driving).
She looked at going into Gulfport.  No help.
I had to go.  
IN car 1840.
Back in the house for my iced coffee mug that I left on the kitchen table. 
IN car 1843.
At work  19:29.
97 Rides final for Monday,   65 to start, Tuesday, so  EZ night.  
Other than the last minute rush of nonsense that ALWAYS happens as the last rez-agent is leaving, at 22:00.

sl Sex        95 h
sl Org        95 h
sl F/me      15 h
sl F/Her     15 h
Lock          84 H
sHlDO       14
sl CIG      236 D
Glu-Fre      61.33 D
sHLD        6.5 D
Sl P/M      145 H

What I wore to work:





No comments:

Post a Comment