Monday, July 6, 2015

7.04 Saturday diary

00:15  UP for somethin' to eat, since I skipped dinner the previous night...and back to sleep...
until 0300...

A blurry day.
I didn't get outta bed much but to get alka seltzer and go pee.

I watched.
   "Falling Skies"
  "Independence Day"
  "Predator"
  "Guardians of the Galaxy"
 "Criminal Minds"  (It takes a Village)
  "Expendables 3"..

And was asleep off and on, 
and mostly by 20:30.


D sl S   HR  54
D sl O  HR  54
D sl F4Me  HR 56
D sl F4Her  HR  56
D UN  96.5
D sHl O  HR  54
D sl Ci   220
D G-F     45.33
D sHl D   4.5
D sl PorM   7

The fantasy of being a boy...being embarrassed and humiliated by having to strip to get spanked while others watch... really drives me.
The only scene I would set, is the fantasy of being a boy,  made to strip, and get spanked, in front of another.






No comments:

Post a Comment